Metal Bulletin 28th International Aluminium Conference will be held in Geneva from 17 - 19 September 2013. Expert industry speakers and panellists will be on hand to share their views and insights with over 500 industry decision-makers from around the globe.
Key topics include:
- What outlook for the global economy and, importantly, interest rates?
- Examining the forward curve for aluminium: what expectations for the contango – and financing deals - unravelling?
- How are fabricators and consumers coping with high premiums – are they being passed on?
- Will base prices rise this year – and will the rise be demand or cost- drive
- Smelter cost pressures – what lies ahead for alumina, energy, coke and caustic prices?
- Dissecting the demand side – how much improvement will there be in 2013 and in which regions?
- Automotive and aerospace – is the growth as strong as producers are predicting?
- What of construction, packaging, white godos and new applications?
Speakers and panellists include:
- Tadeu Nardocci, President, Novelis Europe, Switzerland
- Christian Carduck, Vice President Raw Material, BMW Group, GermanyFabienne Letadic, Vice President Global Marketing, Constellium, France
- Philippe Aubron, General Manager AM, ArcelorMittal Flat Carbon Europe/Automotive Europe, Luxembourg
- Kevin Moore, President, All Raw Materials Consulting, and Retired Senior Manager, Global Purchasing & Supply Chain, General Motors, USA
- Ron Knapp, Secretary General, International Aluminium Institute (IAI),UK
- Werner Stelzer, Automotive & Aluminium Consultant, Switzerland
- Panthea Geramishoar, Senior Expert, Non-Ferrous Department, Imidro (Iranian Mines & Mining Industries Development & Renovation Organisation), Iran
- Jerome Lucaes, Director Product Stewardship, Rio Tinto Alcan, Canada
- Stephan Broek, Director – Light Metals, Hatch, Canada
- Adrian Tautscher, Group Leader, Materials Engineering, Jaguar/Land Rover, UK
- Edgardo Gelsomino, Senior Aluminium Analyst, Wood Mackenzie, UK
For further information or to register, please visit the Metal Bulletin Website.