The 2013 China Aluminium Fabrication Forum will be held from 30 June - 2 July 2013 at the Blue Horizon International Hotel in Shanghai.
Objectives of the forum include:
● To publicize the concept of the Lightweight and Green Aluminum Industry, further increasing
awareness of aluminum utilization, to promote and expand aluminum applications in new sectors;
● To provide both Chinese and international aluminum fabrication enterprises and end users
with the most important commercial platform for business co-operation and realizing
● To use successful production and management experiences from home and abroad for
references, help companies to achieve product upgrading and structural adjustment and to
enhance the overall strength.
● Interpretation of development policy for aluminum fabrication industry in 12th Five- Year
● Differences between domestic and overseas aluminium consumption sectors and growth
potential for aluminium applications in new development trends
● Future development trend of aluminium industry at home and abroad
● The key role of technological innovation in improving industrial core competitiveness
For further information on the forum, please e-mail Antaike.back