In cooperation with CHALIECO & ANTAIKE, the IBASS-CHALIECO 2013 will be held in Nanning, Guangxi, China from 28 – 30 November 2013.
The focus will be on key topics and issues in the bauxite, alumina, primary aluminium and aluminium downstream industry with special reference to China.
The symposium has the following objectives:
• To review the promising research and development activities aimed at improving production and productivity in the existing bauxite mines, alumina refinery and aluminium plants.
• To highlight the proposed Greenfield activities of aluminium industry in the world with special reference to Asian countries.
• Latest technological developments in the field of bauxite beneficiation, alumina production, aluminium smelting, non-metallurgical bauxite and special alumina and aluminium products.
• Import and export potentials of bauxite, alumina and aluminium in China and other Asian countries
• Market and price trend of bauxite, alumina and aluminium and their products.
• Non-metallurgical applications of Bauxite and Alumina
• Market and price trends of calcined bauxite for refractory/abrasive industry, alumina cements, brown & white fused alumina, special alumina and all types of alumina chemicals.
• Latest technological developments in aluminium downstream industry.
• Market and price trends of Aluminium downstream products
For further information or to register please visit the IBAAS website.back