In cooperation with IBAAS, CHALIECO and JNARDDC, the IBASS-CHALIECO 2014 will be held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra, India from 27 – 29 November 2014.
The symposium has the following objectives:
- To review the present technological developments in the world and their relevance to Indian and Chinese Aluminium Industry.
- To review the promising research and development activities aimed at improving plants.
- To highlight the proposed Greenfield activities of aluminium industry.
- Latest technological developments in the field of nonmetallurgical bauxite, alumina and special value added products.
- To elaborate on marketing aspects of bauxite, alumina and aluminium and value added products.
- Provide a platform for the plants involved in production of special products to highlight technological developments, new products and their market potential.
- The Symposium will provide an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with International experts, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, representatives of aluminium industries world over.
For further information or to register, visit the IBAAS website.